Monday 2 April 2007

Top Soccer News!

As the Euro kick-ball quarter-play-off rumbles close enough to feel the four ties vibrate to the soul of the sport, Super Top UK Soccer (tm) is staying one advance-pass clear of the competition by sending news not just on the Major League Euro franchises, but reports on the up and coming players in the college games across the globe.

Tune in and feel not just the vibrations as the juggernaughts of the major franchises clash across the old world, but the stars of tomorrow rise in the west, and in the land of the free such dreams will shine!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hail to the Chief!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, dude!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to Real Madrid u19 report from Dallas Cup being filed by ace cub reporter D23 next week. Weather in Dallas, sunny with chance of storms.
Good luck with both sites!

Anonymous said...

Shit, man!

I haven't seen soccer since I was here in the 70's an me 'n' a bunch of great guys who had, like, done the decent thing and got the fuck out of Nam tripped out in Hyde Park.

Suddenly there was a whole crowd of people I'd never seen before kicking a ball around, and I thought "These assholes don't even have the sense to pick the fuckin thing up!"

So this pig-ugly guy called Dick Wagger came over, shared a spliff and tried to, like, come on to me, said he'd show me the rudiments of the game, but I fucked his girl instead.

She called herself Faithful but she
sure didn't live up to her name. She was climbing all over Dick's buddy, Charly Watt - every time he told me his name, I just said "What?" and he told me his name again. We went on like that for hours - meaningful, like.

When we left, they still hadn't figured out that they could pick up the fuckin ball.

It's great to be back in Limeyland.
I hope you can point me towards some soccer action so I can get a piece of ass.

Lou Goodgrass

Anonymous said...

Hey! Today I got a post o' mine deleted from the GU, and one deleted from here!

Woooooohoooooooo!